The Tivoli Theatre Foundation is proud to announce its Annual Gala featuring Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit on January 7th, 2022 at the Tivoli Theatre. VIP tickets to the event will support the Tivoli Theatre Foundation, the nonprofit organization which operates, promotes, and preserves three historic landmarks in Chattanooga - the Tivoli Theatre, Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Auditorium, and the Walker Theatre. Supporting our annual gala provides a chance for our community to come back together again and support our recovery in order to ensure that we are able to provide the highest quality programming and remain the home for the performing arts in our region.
VIP TICKETS GO ON SALE WEDNESDAY, 10.27 AT 10AM. GENERAL TICKETS GO ON SALE FRIDAY, 10.29 AT 10AM. GET YOURS HERE -> TICKETS
VIP TICKETS INCLUDE
• Catered reception in the lobby before the concert and private bar during show.
• VIP concert seating.
• Recognition on event website and in the Tivoli lobby.
• Counts towards annual Friends of Tivoli membership.
• Live auction featuring signature memorabilia and exciting experiences.
THE EVENING'S SCHEDULE
6:00 PM – VIP Reception in Tivoli Lobby
6:30 PM - Private VIP Bar opens in second floor Tivoli Theatre rehearsal room*
7:30 PM – Live auction from Tivoli stage
8:00 PM – Concert Begins
*VIP private bar remains open throughout the event
HOW DOES THIS EVENT BENEFIT THE TIVOLI THEATRE FOUNDATION?
• Maintain and preserve the Foundation’s three historic theaters: the Tivoli, the Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Auditorium, and the Walker Theatre
• Program our stages with high-quality productions from touring Broadway to a range of music, comedy, dance, and movies.
• Support the Tivoli Foundation’s ability to remain home to many of our communities most important performing arts organizations and other community events.
• Support our ongoing work to enhance the quality of life in Chattanooga and to foster the ongoing evolution of the city center of downtown as a vital, inviting center of cultural activity and entertainment.
IS MY VIP TICKET PURCHASE TAX DEDUCTIBLE?
• Yes, a portion of the ticket price is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. We will provide a letter including this amount after the event.
WHERE IS THE PREMIUM SEATING LOCATED?
• Premium seats are located in the pit, first several rows of the orchestra level, and the first 2 rows of the balcony.
WHERE DO I CHECK IN FOR THE VIP RECEPTION?
• Your VIP ticket will provide entry into the theatre before the doors to the public open. The check-in table will be in the lobby and our ushers will greet you and make sure you are directed to check-in.
WHERE IS THE PRE-SHOW RECEPTION HELD?
• The pre-show reception will be held in the lobby of the Tivoli Theatre.
WHERE IS THE VIP BAR OPEN DURING THE SHOW LOCATED?
• The VIP Bar is located in the Tivoli Theatre rehearsal room on the second floor of the theatre, look for signs during the VIP reception or ask an usher how to find. The VIP bar will remain open for VIP ticket holders throughout the show.
WHAT IS THE ATTIRE?
• We want you to dress for the experience you'd like to have. Cocktail or dressy casual are both acceptable.
CAN I MAKE A DONATION EVEN THOUGH I CANNOT ATTEND THE EVENT?
• Absolutely! We are appreciative of your support. You can mail a check with "Gala" in the memo line to the theatre at the address below or you can make a gift online by CLICKING HERE.
Tivoli Theatre Foundation, 399 McCallie Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37402
ARE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT?
• Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to provide you with details on sponsorship opportunities.
THANK YOU TO OUR PRESENTING SPONSORS:
With the number of COVID-19 cases rising due to the Delta Variant, all attendees of this event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In attending the event you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event:
• Are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose, AND
• Will provide proof of vaccination; i.e. original vaccination card, copy of vaccination card, picture of vaccination card. Name on proof of vaccination must match name on ID.
Please visit https://madetosave.org/find-out-how-to-get-covid-19-vaccinated/ for info on receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
All patrons 16 years and older must be vaccinated to attend. We are not accepting negative PCR or Antigen test results for entry.
*There can be medical exceptions with a note from a doctor.
*Patrons under 16 will be required to wear a mask.