Like many non-profits, historic theatres, ticket sales generate only a portion of the total income needed to operate the Tivoli Theatre, the Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Auditorium and the Walker Theatre. The 1921 Society recognizes the foundation's most committed annual supporters. The Society celebrates those donors who make cumulative gifts of $1,000 or more a year to the Foundation.
As 1921 Society members, they receive the opportunity to enjoy exclusive member only events, ticket pre-sale opportunities, VIP parking, private lounge access and other unique benefits. In addition to these exciting members only perks, the 1921 Society member contributions also ensure all venues remain vibrant theatrical and performing arts attractions, enhancing our quality of life and making Chattanooga a great place to visit and live!
To learn more, please contact the Tivoli Theatre Foundation at 423-757-5580 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To join the 1921 Society and make a tax-deductible gift, please use the links below or by mailing a check to: Friends of the Tivoli, 399 McCallie Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37402.
To see a full list of our current Friends of the Tivoli and 1921 Society members, please click here.
1921 Society - Bronze - $1,000 to $2,499
- Donor recognition on website
- Advance notice of show announcements, events and on-sales
- Invitation for two (2) to the Broadway season announcement party
- Annual 1921 Society donor reception and other donor events
- 6 complimentary concession vouchers
- 12 complimentary tickets to Bobby Stone Film Series
- Direct assistance from our Foundation Ticketing Concierge for all of your ticketing needs
- VIP advanced ticket purchase pre-sale (limit 4 per household per show)*
- Waived ticket fees (must purchase through Tivoli Theatre box office to receive benefit)
- Access to purchase 2 house seats (maximum) per event*** regardless of public availability
- VIP Parking - Parking Available during Foundation events****
- Tivoli Theatre - VIP and Club access at the Walden Club and Mountain City Club on show nights for dining and drinks during Tivoli Foundation events**** (Parking decal and RSVP required and subject to Club hours of availability.).
- Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Auditorium/Walker Theatre – VIP Parking will be across the street from the theatre (will need reserve through the Development Office) for Foundation events.
- Skip the lines! Exlcusive entrance for 1921 Society members during Foundation events.
- Access to the 1921 Lounge at all Foundation events
- Includes private entrance, bar and restroom, complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, coffee and snacks, lounge Wifi, device charging station, large screen TV (with the Football package), comfy seating, etc.
- Access to purchase tickets in priority seating section for upcoming Broadway season
1921 Society - Silver - $2,500 - $4,999
- Above, plus:
- 12 complimentary concession vouchers
- 24 complimentary tickets to Bobby Stone Film Series
- Access to purchase 4 house seats (maximum) per event
1921 Society - Gold - $5,000-$9,999
- Above, plus:
- Complimentary tickets to all Bobby Stone Film Series (10 per event)
- Invitation to special donor events (such as meet and greets when available, etc.)
- Access to purchase 8 house seats (maximum) per event
1921 Society - Platinum - $10,000+
- Naming Opportunities (Please contact Development Office to learn more)
- Additional Platinum Level Donor Benefits can be discussed on a donor by donor basis
*Friends pre-sales subject to individual show availability and terms
***Tickets purchased through friend’s pre-sale count against access to purchase
****Foundation events are events that are put on by the Tivoli Theatre Foundation. They do not include Chattanooga Symphony Opera, Chattanooga Ballet, Chattanooga Boys Choir or rental shows/events.