The Tivoli Theatre Foundation is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Hospitality assistant. The Tivoli Theatre Foundation hospitality team works together to make ensure the setup, environment, and catering for all artists and events is completed.
Position Type: Seasonal
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Setting up and breaking down catering areas.
- Clean and sterilizes catering equipment.
- Clean dressing rooms and work areas according to specific instructions.
- Separates and prepares carts for dressing rooms.
- Preforms other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledgeable food service protocol.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to work in a timely manner.
- At least 1 year of food industry work.
- Knowledgeable of kitchen equipment and how to use it.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, & long hours.
- Must have proper transportation.
Please note our COVID-19 Policy: All full-time and part-time Tivoli Theatre Foundation event employees are required to be fully vaccinated.
In addition to federal law requirements, the Tivoli Theatre Foundation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. The Tivoli Theatre Foundation expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.