Guest Services Staff
The Tivoli Theatre Foundation in Chattanooga, TN, is looking for Guest Services Staff.
Days/Hours: Mostly nights and weekends as needed. The Guest Services Team will typically arrive one hour prior to doors opening, and work until most or all attendees have arrived.
Position Type: Part-Time
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Present a positive and welcoming first impression to customers.
· Provide customers with appropriate responses to requests/problems, using knowledge of Tivoli Theatre Foundation shows, policies, & services.
· Scan tickets and troubleshoot ticket scanning related issues.
· Assisting with COVID-19 compliance check-in when applicable
· Helping with seating/ushering as needed
· This position may work from the Tivoli Theatre, Walker Theatre, or at the Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Auditorium at various times.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES
· Excellent customer service
· Ability to remain pleasant during busy times
· Flexible schedule and able to work nights and weekends
· Reliable transportation
Hours: Variable hours depending on show schedule. Weekend and evening work required. Schedule set by Box Office Manager.
Compensation: $13 per hour (3 hour minimum)
Please note our COVID-19 Policy: All full-time and part-time Tivoli Theatre Foundation event employees are required to be vaccinated.
Please apply at HERE or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org