The Tivoli Theatre Foundation in Chattanooga, TN, is looking for Guest Services Staff to work events at the Tivoli Theatre, Walker Theatre and Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Auditorium.
Position Type: Seasonal
Days/Hours: Mostly nights and weekends as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
There are several different positions assigned to the Guest Services Team. All staff members are expected to present a positive, attentive, and welcoming first impression to customers as well as providing them with appropriate responses to requests/issues, using knowledge of Tivoli Theatre Foundation shows, policies, & services.
- Ticket Scanning
- Monitoring Scanner stations - This includes directing fans to the appropriate scanning stations, troubleshooting ticket scan issues (accessing barcodes, turning up the brightness on their phones, checking ticket scan history, etc) relaying any necessary information respectfully, directly and loudly.
- Health Screening Checkpoints- Assisting with COVID-19 compliance check-in when applicable
- Knowledge of venue layout & seating charts; general venue information
- Friends of the Tivoli/1921 Society entrance
- VIP Check-In when applicable
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES
· Excellent customer service
· Ability to remain courteous and professional during busy times
· Flexible schedule and able to work nights and weekends
· Reliable transportation
Please note our COVID-19 Policy: All full-time and part-time Tivoli Theatre Foundation event employees are required to be fully vaccinated.