Event Bar & Concession Staff
The Tivoli Theatre Foundation in Chattanooga, TN is seeking qualified candidates for various bar staff positions for events at the Tivoli Theatre, Walker Theatre and Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Auditorium.
Position Type: Seasonal
Days/Hours: Mostly nights and weekends
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible beverage service
- Cash handling
- Proper identifications of patrons
- Serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and concession
- Stocking product
- Nightly Inventory
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to remain courteous and professional during busy times
- Flexible schedule and able to work nights and weekends
- Reliable transportation
- Experience is a plus
- ABC card is required
- Vaccination card is required
- Positive attitude
- Good work ethic
- Must be able to manage stressful situations
- Teamwork is essential/ Must be able to work with others
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- 18+ for concessions/non-alcoholic service
- 21+ for alcoholic service
• Must be able to work extended or irregular hours including evenings, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
• Successful applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment background check.
Please note our COVID-19 Policy: All full-time and part-time Tivoli Theatre Foundation event employees are required to be fully vaccinated.
In addition to federal law requirements, the Tivoli Theatre Foundation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. The Tivoli Theatre Foundation expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.