Box Office Assistant
The Tivoli Theatre Foundation in Chattanooga, TN, is looking for a Part Time Box Office Assistant.
Days/Hours: Variable schedule including daytime, evening, weekend, and holiday hours as needed. Monday/Wednesday/Friday 10:00-2:00, and show days as needed.
Position Type: Part-time
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Assist customers’ purchase of tickets over the telephone, in person, and support online ticket sales using the Ticketmaster ticketing software.
· Present a positive and welcoming first impression to customers.
· Provide customers with appropriate responses to requests/problems, using knowledge of Tivoli Theatre Foundation shows, policies, & services.
· Provide quality customer service to walk-in customers, phone calls, or e-mail.
· Update posted information and keep shadow boxes, display cases, marketing displays, mailing list sign up area, and front counters clean and organized.
· Gain knowledge of Gift Shop Merchandise, support merchandise sales, and assist with gift shop mail orders.
· Meet obligations of position by completing other activities as required.
· This position may work from the Tivoli Theatre, Walker Theatre, or at the Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Auditorium at various times.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES
· Excellent customer service, communication skills & phone etiquette
· Attention to details a MUST
· Accurate in keyboarding skills
· Able to make financial transactions and make change
· Ability to remain pleasant during challenging situations
· Proficient in Windows based computer programs
· Reliable transportation
· Ability to work efficiently with little or no supervision.
Hours: Position may be 10 - 25 hours per week. Weekend and evening work required. Schedule set by Box Office Manager. Any absences or leaves must be approved by Box Office Manager.
Please note our COVID-19 Policy: All full-time and part-time Tivoli Theatre Foundation event employees are required to be fully vaccinated.